Twin portraits| Colorado Springs baby milestone photographer|
Today’s post is all about twins! I recently took some cute twin portraits for a boy and girl (fraternal twins) in the studio for their 4-month milestone session. These two were actually really sleepy for the session but you can barely tell by looking through the images. I get the opportunity to take pictures of baby twins(click here to see an example) a few times per year and it’s always an exciting challenge for me as a photographer.
I thought it would be fun to share some interesting facts about twins so take a look below and keep scrolling down for some cute twin portraits from the recent milestone baby session.
For more in-depth information about the facts listed below please click here
1. Identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
2. Massachusetts has the most twin births of any state in America.
4. Identical twins do not always have the same genetics.
5. Mothers of twins may live longer.
6. Tall women are more likely to have twins.
7. Also, women who eat a lot of dairy are more prone to conceiving twins.
8. It’s possible that twins can have different dads.
9. Twins interact with each other in the womb.
10. Some conjoined twins can feel and taste what the other one does.
11. Forty percent of twins invent their own languages.